MSeqDR is migrated to a new webserver at CHLA
January 1, 2021 Dr. Lishuang SHEN 0
MSeqDR (https://mseqdr.org/) is migrated to a new webserver hosted at CHLA .
The new server features enhanced security, as implemented by the CHLA IT team. The migration completed on December 30, 2020. The URL, domain name, and tool usage are the same as before. Most tools were up and running. More setup and upgrading efforts are going on to restore the Gbrowse, MToolBox, and MSeqDR Phenotips at the new server.
We appreciate the professional service by the IT team for hosting and securing the MSeqDR webserver since August 2015, and the years ahead.
Categories: MSeqDr.org News, updates, media report
International Research Team Develops Consensus Variant Classification Guidelines for Genomic Variants in Mitochondrial DNA mvTool v.6: The mtDNA variant reference based on 316,530 whole genome sequences
- Preclinical Study Shows Combination of Vitamins, Supplements May Benefit Mitochondrial Disease
- gnoMAD shares mtDNA variant data from 56,434 whole genome samples
- mvTool v.6: The mtDNA variant reference based on 316,530 whole genome sequences
- MSeqDR is migrated to a new webserver at CHLA
- International Research Team Develops Consensus Variant Classification Guidelines for Genomic Variants in Mitochondrial DNA
- mvTool v.5: New report layout and new mtDNA variant data from 200,000 healthy people
- Recent publications from MSeqDR supported by the UMDF and NIH grants
- ClinGen / ClinVar – MSeqDR Working Groups & Expert Panels
- ClinGen approved the MSeqDR Consortium mitochondrial DNA Sequence Variant Interpretation (SVI) specifications
- U24 Mitochondrial Diseases Expert Panel is establishing 63 genes’ Leigh Disease associations at ClinGen