ClinVar style variant submission and curation system version 2 is released
August 2, 2018 Dr. Lishuang SHEN 0
ClinVar style variant submission and curation version 2
MSeqDR.org implemented this tool to support pre-ClinVar stage pathogenicity data capture and curation.
The completed variant data will be compatible with the ClinVar submission requirements, and potentially generate ready-to-submit Excel file or API direct submission to ClinVar.
It now captures data for more than 90 fields from the ClinVar submission template (version 2016.12), more than the previous 35 fields.
To submit new variant(s), add variant(s) in HGVS or VCF formats, select a study, then press “Submit” button. We recommend running HGVS format check if the result is not as expected.
After this preliminary submission which creates the entries with auto-populated genomic annotations, finish the full curation: Interpret_Variant, using “Curate” links to the variants in the “Variant Record Browser” table.
Categories: MSeqDr.org News, updates, media report
- MSeqDR to present tutorial workshop for the 5th year on June 29, at the UMDF Mitochondrial Medicine Symposium
- mvTool v3: Added variant data from 40,000 people, Asians and Sadinians, meta-AF reference, new single variant report
- Leigh Syndrome Resources at MSeqDR.org
- MSeqDR’s ClinVar style variant submission system supports ClinVar template v4.2 (2018.08)
- MSeqDR mvTool Documentation
- Quick-Mitome is updated with Exomiser V10.1, ID de-identification, WES and WGS data support
- ClinVar style variant submission and curation system version 2 is released
- The “Mitochondrial Disease Variant Curation Expert Panel” by MSeqDR Consortium
- The “Mitochondrial Disease Gene Curation Expert Panel” by MSeqDR Consortium
- MSeqDR presented the 4th year tutorial workshop, at the UMDF Mitochondrial Medicine Symposium