ClinVar style variant submission and curation system version 2 is released
August 2, 2018 Dr. Lishuang SHEN 0
ClinVar style variant submission and curation version 2
MSeqDR.org implemented this tool to support pre-ClinVar stage pathogenicity data capture and curation.
The completed variant data will be compatible with the ClinVar submission requirements, and potentially generate ready-to-submit Excel file or API direct submission to ClinVar.
It now captures data for more than 90 fields from the ClinVar submission template (version 2016.12), more than the previous 35 fields.
To submit new variant(s), add variant(s) in HGVS or VCF formats, select a study, then press “Submit” button. We recommend running HGVS format check if the result is not as expected.
After this preliminary submission which creates the entries with auto-populated genomic annotations, finish the full curation: Interpret_Variant, using “Curate” links to the variants in the “Variant Record Browser” table.
Categories: MSeqDr.org News, updates, media report
- Preclinical Study Shows Combination of Vitamins, Supplements May Benefit Mitochondrial Disease
- gnoMAD shares mtDNA variant data from 56,434 whole genome samples
- mvTool v.6: The mtDNA variant reference based on 316,530 whole genome sequences
- MSeqDR is migrated to a new webserver at CHLA
- International Research Team Develops Consensus Variant Classification Guidelines for Genomic Variants in Mitochondrial DNA
- mvTool v.5: New report layout and new mtDNA variant data from 200,000 healthy people
- Recent publications from MSeqDR supported by the UMDF and NIH grants
- ClinGen / ClinVar – MSeqDR Working Groups & Expert Panels
- ClinGen approved the MSeqDR Consortium mitochondrial DNA Sequence Variant Interpretation (SVI) specifications
- U24 Mitochondrial Diseases Expert Panel is establishing 63 genes’ Leigh Disease associations at ClinGen