ClinVar style variant submission and curation system version 2 is released
August 2, 2018 Dr. Lishuang SHEN 0
ClinVar style variant submission and curation version 2
MSeqDR.org implemented this tool to support pre-ClinVar stage pathogenicity data capture and curation.
The completed variant data will be compatible with the ClinVar submission requirements, and potentially generate ready-to-submit Excel file or API direct submission to ClinVar.
It now captures data for more than 90 fields from the ClinVar submission template (version 2016.12), more than the previous 35 fields.
To submit new variant(s), add variant(s) in HGVS or VCF formats, select a study, then press “Submit” button. We recommend running HGVS format check if the result is not as expected.
After this preliminary submission which creates the entries with auto-populated genomic annotations, finish the full curation: Interpret_Variant, using “Curate” links to the variants in the “Variant Record Browser” table.
Categories: MSeqDr.org News, updates, media report
- Recent publications from MSeqDR supported by the UMDF and NIH grants
- ClinGen / ClinVar – MSeqDR Working Groups & Expert Panels
- ClinGen approved the MSeqDR Consortium mitochondrial DNA Sequence Variant Interpretation (SVI) specifications
- U24 Mitochondrial Diseases Expert Panel is establishing 63 genes’ Leigh Disease associations at ClinGen
- MSeqDr joins FAIRsharing – A curated resource on data and metadata standards
- Quick-Mitome version 2 with new annotations, workflow, and tutorial
- Mondo Disease Ontology is coming to MSeqDR, Disease Portal received more disease entries
- MSeqDR to present tutorial workshop for the 5th year at the UMDF Mitochondrial Medicine Symposium
- mvTool v3: Added variant data from 40,000 people, Asians and Sadinians, meta-AF reference, new single variant report
- Leigh Syndrome Resources at MSeqDR.org