Mondo Disease Ontology is coming to MSeqDR
October 1, 2019 Dr. Lishuang SHEN 0
The Mondo Disease Ontology is being added to MSeqDR data back-end.
We are adding Mondo-based disease browser and phenotype data search tools.
The beta version of Mondo-based disease browser: https://mseqdr.org/mondo.php . Please try out and feedback.
Mondo Disease Ontology:
The Mondo Disease Ontology (Mondo) aims to harmonize disease definitions across the world. It is a semi-automatically constructed ontology that merges in multiple disease resources to yield a coherent merged ontology.
Mondo goes beyond loose xrefs. It curated precise 1:1 equivalence axioms connecting to other resources, validated by OWL reasoning. The cross-referenced disease dictionaries include: OMIM, Orphanet, ICD10, ICD9, EFO, DOID, NCIT.
Categories: MSeqDr.org News, updates, media report
- MSeqDr joins FAIRsharing – A curated, informative and educational resource on data and metadata standards
- Quick-Mitome version 2 with new annotations, workflow, and tutorial
- Mondo Disease Ontology is coming to MSeqDR
- Disease Portal for mitochondrial diseases received more disease entries
- MSeqDR to present tutorial workshop for the 5th year on June 29, at the UMDF Mitochondrial Medicine Symposium
- mvTool v3: Added variant data from 40,000 people, Asians and Sadinians, meta-AF reference, new single variant report
- Leigh Syndrome Resources at MSeqDR.org
- MSeqDR’s ClinVar style variant submission system supports ClinVar template v4.2 (2018.08)
- MSeqDR mvTool Documentation
- Quick-Mitome is updated with Exomiser V10.1, ID de-identification, WES and WGS data support